It's over. It's really over. Luella is gone. I heard they were running out of investors but I didn't think they'd actually cease trading this soon. I thought they'd wait 'til I could save up a couple of thousands and buy one of their dresses or something. Geez. That's it. I'll never get to buy anything Luella. Ever.













It was sad seeing this:


I only have one Luella piece in my closet. And it was from Target (Luella for Target). You can just imagine how happy I was when she made something for Target. I asked my mom to buy me this jacket, thinking someday I'll be able to convince her to get me something from the actual Luella shop. I guess that won't happen.
That's me "making the most out of my jacket" by falling asleep in a bar. It looks nicer in person. Even better when you wear it and stay awake.

Goodbye, Luella.