I've always loved having the latest phones.
Started with the N1600, N2110, N5110, N6110, ... don't remember anymore.
But most recently I had the weird opportunity of having 3 "Superphones".

Nexus One vs. Blackberry Bold 9700 vs. iPhone 3GS

Nexus One (Google Phone)
The Nexus One was beautiful, the screen and call quality were the best I've ever seen.
The integration with Google Apps was an important factor too as that's what I use.
It had a ton of applications as it was an open platform.
I even had an MP3 download application which gets files from the torrent.
It was too hard to type on though and battery life sucked.

iPhone 3GS
The iPhone 3GS was a tried and tested phone.
The "Jesus phone" as some would call it.
The first Superphone from the Gods at Apple.
I had the iPhone 2G, IPhone 3G and all my siblings use one.
It was great communicating with all of them for free using WhatsApp.

There was an app for everything. This was the major strength of the iPhone.
Battery life sucked too but typing was better than the Nexus One.

Blackberry Bold 9700
The Blackberry Bold 9700, the king of the Blackberry phones.
Some call it corny - especially those with razzle dazzle phones like the Nexus One and the iPhone but the BB was just too convenient.

Everything worked.
Battery life was more than enough and typing is the best.
As I said... everything just worked. Handfree in the car, Tethering through my laptop, Push email, synced calendars, synced contacts, shotcuts everywhere, it was like a car that never broke down, never let you down, made you comfortable and made everything easier. Probably like an Accord.

I ended up selling the Nexus One, giving the iPhone to i and keeping the Blackberry.
Once you go BB, you never go back... no wonder they call it Crackberry.

There are always new phones coming out but there are 2 I'm particularly interested in.
The iPhone 4G and the Blackberry slider.

Check out the images below from iClarified and Engadget. These are the "leaked photos". Both are supposedly coming out by mid this year, most estimate it this May/June. (It's already mid-April! OMG!)

BB Slider - bigger screen, same OS (just works), and the magical keyboard that made BB so addictive

iPhone 4G. Looks like a small iPad to me. (Wait, isn't everyone saying the iPad is like a big iPhone. Ok, I'm confused now.)

That's it for now.
Can't wait for the new phones to come out.

Like waiting for a baby to come out.
I think I'm pregnant.

This is N and I'm about to give birth.