Am I too old or are girls getting skankier by the day? I mean seriously. This is something I've been thinking about the past few days. I haven't visited Encore (yeah, yeah, yeah!!!) since it was closed down for all its rowdiness. Back then it was still Embassy. I guess that's been quite a while yes? (on a side note... what kind of silliness is all this talk about Encore's big renovation?! I didn't see anything new about the place except maybe the few extra tables in the middle of the dance floor!!! that's supposed to be the change?!) Anyway, even back when Encore was still Embassy, there were already some pretty questionable party-goers stinking up the place. But it was pretty manageable in my opinion. A few eye-sores here and there but you could pretty much turn your back and they'd be gone. This last visit there however was pretty darn scary. 

 those 2 behind me aren't even the worst of it. they were pretty tame actually
We went there since a friend of ours came home from London and she wanted to see the hip clubs in Manila. So we did. And seriously... I've never encountered so many rude people in my life! The place was filled with young, high school drunkards who couldn't even bother the smallest of "excuse me's" when passing through. Pushing and shoving and tripping instead on everyone that was in their way. Not just that, if anyone derailed their way to wherever they were going (which probably was the toilet or the nearest place they could barf on), they'd give you the deadliest stare that would seem like everything in this world was all your fault (which holds true for the waiters in this place too but I'll get into that some other time). Not to mention the wardrobe in this bar. I'm not that old. Back when I was still frequenting places like these I would get my sexy on too. But there is this unspoken rule that you only highlight one body part. Like if you wear a super short skirt, then generally you would wear a top that would hide the ta-tas. I always thought that was the classy way to do it. These children however, prefer to not leave anything to the imagination anymore. Everything is out in the open. If it's not, they're bound up so tight they look like they're gonna pass out from lack of oxygen. And to top it off, DOM/predators were all over the place. You could just see their eyes popping out everytime they saw some young girl jumping around practically showing them their underwear (or lack of). 

I never felt so old in my life after this "excursion". It's just a different world out there now I guess. All I can say is that when I have my own kid, she's gonna be the dorkiest kid in the world since I'm not letting her out of the house. EVER.