I was freeing up space in my hard drive and I found some old photos. I sure miss the old days.

26 things that I miss and would stop growing for:



1) Nestle Creamery
2) Pigging out with my three best friends
3) Holy Weeks and MRT rides with Cathy
4) UAAP drama
5) Going home to the province
6) Tagaytay Christmas
7) The beach
8) My hammer
9)  Wearing slippers to work. Damn that was fun.
10) Doing stupid things. Our interpretation of "kapit-bisig"
11) The people who have come and gone
12) Mindanao
13) That body
14) Potipot!
15) Ingrid the Powerbook. I think she goes by Pebbles now or something.
16) My serger
 17) Chi's Brick Oven's Puchon
18) Chi's Brick Oven's Adobo
19) My godchildren. Yes, even during Christmas.
20) The sight of N feather dusting his own car
21) My Yaya Nanay
22) The right to be immature
23) My old wallpaper
24) El Nido

25) The Wiggle Writer. Whatever happened to these things?
26) Stuffing my Holga CFN 120 with 35s