"Keeping it stock!"

This was my bold proclamation as I changed vehicles early this year. Albeit a hand-me-down, I promised myself I would take better care of this one.

My old baby became sick with all the Nip and Tucks I gave it.

Enough with the metaphors. With my old car, I went all out dressing it up. Changed almost everything I could change making it my "show-car". The car I've always dreamed about putting together back in highschool.

A manual with big wheels, low suspension, the "boomboom" heavy soundsystem and very thin tires, it wasn't exactly your daily driver.

I drive a lot for work going to my different customers throughout the city. My car's configuration didn't help the day get by any easier.

I miss it dearly though. It's the Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) this weekend. It was part of the dream to enter it in some kind of car show but thats over now.

My first line, "Keeping it stock", I have a story about that.

Next time.

This is N, missing MIAS.

*Here's a pic of my old car with my cousin's car in the BG, he's joining the MIAS this year.

By the way, Im still selling some of the items from that car.
Wheels - 19" Hartge Classic 2 Reps w/ Yokohama Advan Sport
Headlights - Umnitza Projector 90
Shift Knob - Hartge Original