I got all excited reading i's blog about our Christmas splurge. Last year we did all sorts of things to make extra money and we did agree that this year, whatever extra we earn from our extra curricular activities, we would splurge on ourselves. I was already dead set on buying my Michael Kors bag since I was being realistic. How can I possibly earn enough extra money to buy... a birkin let's say, when we don't even bother to move our butts to earn anything? So I said, an MK bag is at least a realistic goal. But, seeing i change her mind over, and over (and over!) again on what she wants to get for herself, made me doubt what it was I really wanted. So now, I have just spent an hour browsing the net looking for something I want for myself. And damn you i, now I'm all confused!!!

 Marc Jacobs bag - looks all cool and functional



 
 Another Marc by Marc Jacobs bag - it's so funky I just love it

Miu Miu bag -- I've always wanted one. And in white so I can stain it in a week


 I had forgotten that my focus was on bags... I thought it would be great to have my very first Louboutin's

Alexander McQueen Boots -- I mean he's never gonna design anything again. This might be my last chance.


Notice how there seems to be no Michael Kors bags or shoes in this mix anymore? MK was thrown to the side after seeing these beauties. Dammit.