I have always thought of myself as a creative person. My course in college leaned towards the creative side, my job as marketing manager allows me to think out of the box and do projects that help me release my creative juices and I take pride in doing things with a creative flair. But, recently, my creative genes were put to shame when "i" and another friend of mine decided to throw me a baby shower. I won't say much and will just let the photos speak for themselves. Just note though that they did EVERYTHING, including the sewing of the floral table runners. It was the prettiest shower I've ever been to. So to "i" and our friend chi... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 They spelled out my baby's name on cute fabrics and put nice little quotes on the tables




The main table set up ("i" even baked those delicious cupcakes from scratch)



They got different bottles, scrubbed them and put new designs to go with the "vintage floral" theme
The chocolates they individually wrapped to create a vintage feel 

They prepared cute games like pin the sperm on the egg and a gross game that involved diapers and chocolates ('nuff said)



Of course there were tons of gifts from friends (thank you so much!!!!)